View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 05:18 PM
Administrator

Default A question regarding the Mastro trimmed card thread

Posted By: Bottom of the Ninth

Robertmike

I did not think I had to write that I did not trim the card based on all else I wrote. There is nothing I could write that will appease you. You have your agenda and have already made up your mind.

I am no obsessive about keeping any pictures of cards I buy. I have spent a great deal of money on collections this year consisting of many rare cards. How much time and storage space would it take to scan every card I have buy? And why should I?

I did not post at all on the other thread but did so after Adam posted for the third or fourth time on the two threads and only after he inferred that I may have trimmed the card. His posting the auction was not what precipitated my response. Again, facts would really help your argument. Ever hear of them?

I am a frequent submitter to Mastro and have not been able to participate in my lots' descriptions, ever. If they are permitting you to do so then you are more privileged.

So why don't you tell us all what your real issue is with me? It cannot be this card. Feel free to email me privately, if you care.