View Single Post
Old 08-26-2002, 12:33 PM
Administrator

Default HOYCE GRACIE vs. MIKE (STEROID) TYSON!!

Posted By: David

DaveP, most your thoughts concerning you-know-who are either shared or understood by board members. I've learned the best technique is to ignore him, as he eventually calms down and does, on occasion, say something with insight. We've all met people in this world where, after a while, we realize there's no point in arguing with them-- it's not even worth the effort.

Also, as most on this board will testify, there have always been heated arguments on this board, though rarely of the X rated kind. Though occasionally rowdy, this type of board (and CU too) are overall healthy, as they cover issues that the sanitized Beckett, Tuff Stuff, SMR, etc won't touch. I wrote a few articles for Beckett, and while I have essetially nothing but good things to say about the way they treated me and they let me choose my subjects (they got final approval), I was specifically told not to say anything bad about their advertisers. I tend to believe that it will be a cold day in Haiti before some of those popular magazines will tough subjects like PRO, AAA et al-- which really is a shame.