View Single Post
Old 08-28-2002, 06:45 PM
Administrator

Default HOYCE GRACIE vs. MIKE (STEROID) TYSON!!

Posted By: Dr.Koos

....in every word I say, even if nothing IS wrong. How about THIS email that 2Seamer sent to BCD right from my files:

Dateline: Nov15,2001 JDBaseball08 writes about Brian Daniels:

"this guy appears to be a loose cannon and is trying to ruin my good name by emailing all you folks about my vintage cards. I am not a dealer but only a collector of Vintage cards who enjoys the hobby. I hope you all have enough sense to ignore his childish remarks. The bottom line is that I guarantee any vintage card I sell with refund, and will do the same with the Cobb. I do not prefer grading companies because that is the way I am especially since PSA burnt me on a 51B Mantle they returned and the person that I sold it to got an onsite graded PSA 7 for it.I just prefer collecting. I hope this does not put a bad taste in my mouth about collecting online, but if this jerk (BCD) keeps it up, it may. He just keeps harrassing me and will not let his opinions be heard and die. UNDERSTAND, that I am not out to scam or rip off anyone. ALL my cards are 100% authentic and 100% unaltered in every way. If the Cobb is indeed short could it not be a cut short card? As some T206s are? I have all this jerk's (BCD) emails saved and any of you who request may read them....then see who is the REAL LIAR!"

thanks,
2seamer,
Jason