View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 09:03 AM
Ken Marks

Default Question

Hi Kirk. Kim Marks here. Been a long time. I see you have gotten back into the Post Cereal football since we last were in contact many years ago. Great to see. I have a question for you if I might. Throughout this thread of posts, you reference the Unitas card to be an Alpha Bits individual card coming from Treat Paks. While I totally agree it is an Alpha Bits individual card, I was wondering how you are able to say it came from the six package variety Treat Paks as opposed to a 10 cereal variety package 10 Treys? For me, while probably pushing 80 total cards of the 6 players of the individual alpha bit cards and never seen any difference in the cropping, blue around the outside covering the right two thirds of the card, or other telltale identification markings, I was hopeful you could tell me how you knew that information. I have the complete 10 Trey package which I showed you a number of years ago. So I know those ABI cards exist. But I've never heard anyone say with certainty cards existed on Treat Paks in that issue, and if they did it has always seems certain to me that they were exactly the same cards and you could not tell them apart. So any light you can shed would be very appreciated. If you still live in the area that you used to, maybe we can get together again sometime. Have some interesting new material related to post cereal football that I've acquired in the 15 years or whatever it's been since those meetings at your house.