View Single Post
Old 05-27-2023, 10:17 PM
Tim Odeen

I request modern card donations on Twitter. Last year I received 12 x 400 count boxes + 5 packs per kid; enough for my little league team. This year I expanded the operation. I received 10k cards. I collated them so no one received doubles. I (or WE) donated 29 x 400 count boxes at opening day ceremonies. They were randomly given away at the ceremonies we held in early May. This year, the desire of kids who wanted cards exceeded my supply. It was very fulfilling to watch. My two kids kept telling others, "My daddy did that. My daddy brought the cards."

If anyone wants to donate modern cards (2022 - present) please contact me. I guarantee you they will get into the hands of kids.

Sent from my SM-G9900 using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo

Last edited by todeen; 05-27-2023 at 10:26 PM.