View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 07:26 AM
Administrator

Default Alas...a dark day, but duty calls

Posted By: wayne

By no means am I a high profile collector like alot of you guys are, but I have slowly been collecting my beloved T206 cards for about 7 years now. Slowly getting my collection to around 50 cards, (PSA & SGC 4's & 5's). Alas, the dark day has come where necessity has demanded that I sell my collection. Sad as it is, with a four month old little boy in the house, new bills have reared their ugly head and demanded to be paid. Much enjoyment has been derived from these cards, but I keep telling myself that much more enjoyment is in my future with my wife and little man in my life. To provide for them in a difficult financial time is a reward in itself. My plan is down the road, when things get better (which they will) Is to restablish my love affair with the t206 which has brought me much pleasure. My wife didnt want for me to sell them either, but I insisted that we do it. Thank you for listening to my morning rant, and hope to be with all of you guys soon, to enjoy the expertise, and satire that this wonderful site has brought me. THANKS AGAIN!!!