View Single Post
Old 01-31-2022, 08:08 PM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

Ok, you convinced me. He played fantastic yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeless Moe View Post
I'll end with this because some people are going to say stupid things, because that's all they got.

Mahomes had the Chiefs on the 5 or 6 yard line 2rd & goal, and if just one of his next 2 plays were successful the Chiefs are in the Super Bowl for the 3rd time in 4 years.

2 plays go the wrong way, it happens. Does anyone doubt they will be back to another AFC Championship?

And in OT it was a tipped ball that got intercepted so not like it was the worlds worst pass.

It happens.

4 years 4 times to the Championship Game, yah he really is deteriorating.

I'll give yah a tip New York boy, don't listen to sportswriters, most know nothing more then the average Joe who watches football. There's your first mistake. Watch the game, and make your own opinions.

I can't stand Mahomes. But he is freaking amazing. I could admit that and appreciate his greatness, and still hate him. But to say "he looks off" or is losing it is just moronic.

Like Peter said, did yah even watch his previous game?

And I'll go out on the limb and say if you were to bet Vegas for next year, his Chiefs are already the favorites. Thus Vegas ain't seeing his "meltdown" that you are.