View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 02:26 PM
Todd Jenkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardPadre View Post
Yeah, definitely not a sure thing they will all get a number grade so I agree with above, make sure you check the box to "Encapsulate if Altered" just to make sure you get them slabbed. They will give a number grade if they can, even with that checked. I think that Mantle is a beauty, good luck and post your results when you get them.
[IMG]Screenshot_20230315_150443_Chrome by Todd Jenkins, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]Screenshot_20230315_150647_Chrome by Todd Jenkins, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]Screenshot_20230315_150835_Chrome by Todd Jenkins, on Flickr[/IMG]

OK, Here are the results. I have thumbnails but not downloadable images yet. I am super excited. All three got a number grade (SGC 1's all three) but more importantly they are authentic. It was a long time coming though. I sent them from South Dakota where I live and it took 3 days to get to Miami (not bad) but it took 7 days to get from Miami to Boka Raton which is 45 miles away. I got a call from SGC today which I was thinking was either good or bad. Good that they needed a premium or bad that they weren't authentic. The Ruth required $125 more. Super excited, thanks all for the input.

[https://www.flickr.com/photos/187700522@N03/

Recent positve trades with: Brian Van Horn, frank bmd, nkesterke09, ajg, esehombre, mrmantlecollector, KC Doughboy, gregr2,bn2cardz, sycks22

Last edited by tjenkins; 03-15-2023 at 02:29 PM.