View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 06:18 PM
Derek 0u3ll3tt3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMayUSA6060 View Post
I don't believe it's racist, no.
Well apparently you don't get a vote. I assume you're not Native American, so your opinion must not count. But basically, you're just like...

Quote:
But something that hasn't been a problem for YEARS, YEARS(!), and I don't see as a problem because I don't see anything offensive about it, I'm going to sit here and enjoy it. Is that ok with you, comrade?
For years nobody said anything, doesn't mean people weren't offended by it. But you basically just reiterated my point, YOU aren't offended so YOU don't see it as a problem. Super compassionate of you.

Quote:
Edit: And part of my belief system is, using common sense when applying this, majority rules. As I stated earlier, if 30-40% of Native Americans find it offensive, I will be ok with a change. Sorry if that logic is less than basic-human-compassionate to you.
Edited for your edit: Well first, 30-40% isn't a majority. So what you call common sense is really just arbitrary nonsense. So 29% of the people are offended, get over it. 30% though, well we need to do something about that! That's asinine.

Last edited by dgo71; 04-17-2017 at 06:24 PM.