View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 06:10 PM
Howard Che.r.n.i.ck

I can live with the fact that I might have not described the card to eBays standards. I was under the assumption that eBay thought the card was not authentic. It was never explained to me. Atleast tell me exactly what I did wrong.

At the time of the listing, I was not even aware of this new service that was forced upon us. When I finally looked it up, it said that any card valued over $500 would automatically be submitted to their authenticators.

Two nights ago, I sold a card for $472 and saw that it was getting sent to the authenticator. I thought to myself why is it getting sent if the value is below $500? When I researched for the answer, I saw that they now automatically authenticate the card if value is $375 or higher.

There is no reason for me to be confused about how this works. eBay made no effort to relay that info to me. I can't speak for other Sellers. I have done a fair amount of business on eBay over the past 19 years and would think that they would treat me as a valued Seller and let me know about these changes.

Buythatcard

http://stores.ebay.com/Buythatcard