View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 06:12 PM
Doug Goodman

I don't generally get many autographs when I'm on tour, but I found a couple of kind of cool set lists today...

The Beck show was in 2012, stopped at the show with a friend on our way to dinner, we had planned to stay for half an hour or so, but they were so great that night that we ended up staying for the whole show. After having previously worked at more than 100 of his shows, I would have never guessed that I would enjoy a show so much, it's definitely one of my top 10 concerts that I have seen. Luckily, the restaurant we like was open late that night.

This Pumpkins show in 2018 was billed as their "30th Anniversary" show and had numerous special guests, this is the only item signed by all of the musicians on stage that night. Jimmy Chamberlin was kind enough to sign his entire name (on request) his wife told me later she had "never seen one of those before", although Courtney Love's note is my favorite.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2012-11-14 Beck Sydney State Theatre.jpg (71.0 KB, 283 views)
File Type: jpg 2018-08-02 Smashing Pumpkins Holmdel NJ PNC Amp.jpg (80.1 KB, 285 views)