View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 04:58 PM
Sean Fitze
Se.an Fi.tze

It's a damn shame what has happened to this great hobby. Yes, I am bitter that a good amount of cards I need to complete my vintage sets are out of my reach. It is also a joke that many cards that I do have are way overpriced because of all the new people in the hobby. It's sad that if I want to buy a blaster box at Target, I have to get in line in the middle of the night behind about 30 cockroaches and it doesn't even guaranty that I will get anything. PSA has become the necessary evil in our hobby. A company in Oregon has now done more harm to our hobby than good. Remember, we had grading before PWCC. Grading wasn't perfect and was somewhat of a scam but we could deal with it. Now we are having to live with the investor side that is driving up prices even on poor condition vintage cards. I am waiting for the dust to settle and can't wait for the greediness to bail out of the hobby. But when they do jump ship, I think it will be to late. Experience tells me that dealers will not budge on the high prices that we are seeing now. In all honesty, with all that is going right now, it has made me hate this hobby. That's what greed will do.

Last edited by 661fish; 04-17-2021 at 04:59 PM.