View Single Post
Old 08-15-2020, 01:16 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Not sure I agree with a total hold. I don't think this market will keep running over the next year. Pick a price point where you will feel good and sell the ones you don't really value for your collection when they hit it. Remember, bulls make money but pigs get slaughtered.

I am in the same boat on a smaller scale. So far Ive dumped my Jordans and my Erving RC (and replaced the latter with a raw copy in vg-ex for less than 10% of the price because there was a hole in my album). Still holding the 1957 Russell and the 1961 Fleer Russells and Wilt and Elgin because I think they have room to go, but when they hit a price point I have in mind, they go too. I will not sell my 1969 Topps though, because I got some of those cards when i was a little kid. My Alcindor and Wilt may be worth some money but I remember the day I got those cards so vividly that I doubt I will ever sell them. I just love that set.

I am getting to the point where I want to trade some of the highly appreciated cards for others I would enjoy more, like a UD certified signed MJ card or another signed Wilt card.

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 08-15-2020 at 01:24 PM.