View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 11:12 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4reals View Post
What really triggered me wanting to revisit the topic Is the large amount of different Facebook groups out there that call themselves vintage groups but have different definitions of what that means. One group recently changed itself to include cards up to 1985 and it just made me wonder the reasoning for all the arbitrary thinking. I guess it may just be a compulsive desire on my part to wanting categories specifically defined. I personally like the 25 year rule Harliduck mentioned the car community has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah! I was on a Twitter thread, and the topic was show off your best vintage. I was expecting a bunch of Post-war cards up to 1980, but 50% were pre-war, and some cards were early 90s. And I thought, that ain't right! I have gotten really used to the dating and terms used on Net54.

Sent from my SM-G9900 using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo