View Single Post
Old 05-26-2022, 07:02 PM
Chad

I'm somewhat confused on what constitutes hoarding. I'm into a single player that had very few cards to begin with (less than 1 reported for 1 card no more than 5 to 10 total for most others) of each card reported if you look at population reports from TPG. Is it set builders that won't break a set or are people like me considered the problem? To me they have the cards I desire, and said player is a nobody to most that hold the card. They hold it for the sake of a complete set, not because the card has meaning to them. I'm finding it extremely difficult to find cards, and most people that have them have 1 in total, but won't give them up because they value the complete set not the individual card itself. Is that hoarding, or am I hoarding if I find all the cards even if it's just 1 of each of his, and keep them from set builders because they have meaning to me without wanting anything more than a single player? Not to mention ungraded is also very hard to come by at least something in graded shape. They have to be out there, but who has them, and how many does someone have?

Last edited by Vintage Vern; 05-26-2022 at 07:18 PM.