View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 02:38 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
I really wanted to keep this more like a survey instead of a discussion, but you bring up another interesting point. Once restaurants and other businesses fully reopen, how would they know who has been vaccinated and who hasn't? In other words, if they wanted refuse service to those that haven't been vaccinated, how would they do that? As far as I know, you can't legally ask that question. Anybody could lie and say they had when they hadn't.
They wont, but im sure they will put out a sign saying 'dine at your own risk'

There may be laws against suing restaurants in which you can prove you were infected that could apply but thats going to be by political lines

What about schools, i guess you will want to home school kids if they arent vaccinated...that debate will rage on in many areas and will go on for years.

If its a religious belief not to have vaccinations does the whole school now have to cater to that even though costs would be through the roof and there will be even more numbers saying risk to youth very low....

will go on and on........ its going to be the new normal....players out with covid the new normal as well..