View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 12:13 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default New Philly BB card Show in Oaks, PA......Oct 17-19......Check-it-out

First and foremost.....Thanks Danny Gabel, Glyn Parson, and Eric Perry for your very kind words.

I enjoyed chatting with 14 - Net54 members who visited with me during the 3 days at the show.

It was a great show at Oaks, as far as I'm concerned. Sold, Traded, & Picked up some nice stuff.
The T3 pictured here is the "highlight" of my pick-ups....thanks Don for the nice deal.

Furthermore, my understanding is that there will be a follow-up Show here at Oaks in the future.
I, and several of the dealers I spoke with are looking forward to this future event.

Footnote..It is rumored JSA cancelled their commitment to set-up at this show due to the edict
issued by the Valley Forge people. Several customers who were expecting to see Jimmy Spence
were very disappointed.

TED Z
__________________________________________________ _________________________________
LOOKING for these T206 guys to complete my EXCLUSIVE 12 run of OLD MILL cards (12 subjects)

..... Duffy ..... Gandil ..... Geyer ..... Hummel ..... Pfeffer ..... Sheckard ..... Tannehill ..... Wheat

Last edited by tedzan; 10-21-2014 at 06:41 AM.