Thread: Last Chance....
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 10:08 PM
Dave Johnson

Default Last Chance....

To visit www.golfcardsforsale.com

Almost all of my inventory is now GONE!

Thanks for making the sales on this site successful as ever.

Due to early great activity, I had initially pulled back a few complete sets and a few cards that I was going to keep for my personal collection.

This past few weeks, I parted with the few remaining sets that I had - so I have decided to part with the come single cards that I was going to keep as well. These have been added to the site and are located under the appropriate pages.

There are NO MORE Walter Hagen Cards, or Complete PSA sets for sale. You will not find any items on those tabs here on the site.

I have lowered prices on most all items other items, AND have added some new ones to the tab/page titled NEW ITEMS – I do not have scans of all of these on the site, but if you want to see scans of anything, use the contact seller link and I can get you any scans you are looking for.

I am in the process of moving into a new home, so after that takes place, any remaining items will likely find their way onto an online auction.

Thank You all for your business. It has been a pleasure finding a new home for so many great cards from my personal collection that I have amassed over the years.