View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 07:52 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
I can stomach all of those annoying terms. Sellers like to hype their items by giving them extra attention in an effort to make them stand out from the pack.

But the words "Never Get Cheated" might be the one phrase that I can't stand to see any longer. It is such complete crap, not to mention an outright lie. Especially in regard to the proven altered cards that are sent back to them (for them to self-review).

It's akin to Lance Armstrong giving himself a PED test or Coach's Corner authenticating an autographed Baseball. Their catchphrase should be changed to read........... "If and when you do get cheated, don't come crying to us".
PSA is such a joke! I've never seen such a bunch of inconsistent graders in all my life.
Just last night I decided to check out the latest PWCC auction and seen so many cards graded all over the place it wasn't even funny. Cards graded 5's that should be 3's and 3's that should be 5's.
Even PWCC writes occasionally in their descriptions that they don't understand the grades.
I don't purchase nor like PWCC but it's pretty bad when likely one of the biggest PSA supporters/sellers of their graded cards also notes this.

Last edited by irv; 03-08-2021 at 07:15 PM.