View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 07:14 AM
James M.

Frustrated, has been my go to word to describe how I feel as a baseball fan, I feel Baseball is doing a lot of damage to its current and future fanbase. Especially with the advent of what Bluejays are now doing, with a lack of Radio Broadcast, I feel bad for their fans.

I love Programs and filling out the scorecard, while trying to keep up with the game. It's like a time honored tradition that gets passed down from Father to Son, at least in my case. To get rid of that, strips away one more thing from the fan experience.

As as side note, if the MLB truly cared about the fan experience, they'd make games more affordable. It's impossible to take the Family to a game anymore. It's way too expensive. Tickets, Parking, Food, you're looking at a huge bill, especially if you're in one of the major metro areas. I know the Falcons have cut down on concession costs, with the NFL but them withstanding, it's quite ridiculous.

Yes, it's a business, and they need to make their money, but would it kill baseball teams to make things a little more affordable? Because at this rate, I don't think I'll be able to afford to take my children, in the future to games. Went a little off the rails at the end, with my rant, sorry about that!

charlietheexterminator, todeen, tonyo, Santo10fan
Bocabirdman (5x), 8thEastVB, JCMTiger, Rjackson44
Republicaninmass, 73toppsmann, quinnsryche (2x),
Donscards.