Thread: Mlb hof tracker
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 01:39 PM
Robert D. Hysell

Ok,here is the thing that pisses me off about the HOF voting,if a player, lets say Ron Santo,{ME} ,no problem with him!Is not a HOFer in all the past votes, than, at the end is?why now ?{AND} what's that say about {YOU} ase a HOF voter! THINGS need to change! At the time he retired I thought Vada Pinson should have gotten in,but not even close! I think it"s time to put 25% of the votes to the fans,25% of the vote to the players, who player against them,25% of the vote to the coach"s & managers who saw them play & only 25% of the vote to the HOF voters!That is 100% of a vote combined with 75% of the combine vote to get in !This would seem much better way to handle it & there should {NEVER} be a year of no players getting in!Also,please,some one tell me ,how Ossie Smith is a 1st round HOF, but Barry Larkin & Ryne Sandberg were not?Also if Ossie is a HOF, than Omar Vizquel sure is, just ase good if not better hitter & I see nothing worst in the fielding part & better arm!THanks,ROBERT.Tinkers to Evans to Chance,please! Maybe if you put all of there careers all in to one,no way!

Last edited by hysell; 12-30-2016 at 01:44 PM.