Thread: Heroes of Sport
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 02:55 PM
Will

Default Heroes of Sport

I just wanted to let everyone know that we decided not to do another auction. Sometimes you don't know how something will work out until you try it. After putting one together from start to finish I decided it wasn't where I wanted to take my company, but I want to sincerely thank everyone that believed in us enough to consign and bid. I was honored that people entrusted parts of their collection and their money to bid.

We have decided to focus on direct to consumer graded card sales. Our focus is going to be vintage cards graded by PSA and SGC. We just listed over 2,000 cards on eBay yesterday. However, we also have those same cards on our website www.heroesofsportinc.com for 12% lower than our eBay price. I'd rather see the people I do business with get a card at a better price than both of us give our money away to eBay.

I promise I won't be on here soliciting business anymore, just didn't want people to waste money if they ever see anything on eBay they need. If anyone needs to get a hold of me, you can always always reach me on my cell: 503-621-7386 or email: heroesofsport@yahoo.com

Thank You,
Will J