View Single Post
Old 11-10-2021, 02:06 AM
Bob C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
Well, read into what you will, but I know in the vid I seen, Gary and another bandmate totally disagree with Artimus's story.
In this vid, not the one I am referring to, Gary also talks of it at the 11:00 minute mark onward but yet near the end of this video, the farmer says he ran into Artimus so it makes Gary's story seem fabricated/untrue and was said, as Artimus stated, just to hurt him.
You'll also hear in the vid where the farmer denies shooting at Artimus but I know Artimus has stuck with that story over the years so who do you believe?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFIkQjDtwOw

Lots of ugly going on, or was, with this band, but that seems to be the norm with a lot of big bands that have been together for a lot of years.

Lies, he said, she said, innuendo's, conjecture, and all sorts of different takes on the stories so it's highly unlikely you me or anyone else will ever be able to figure things out.

It's sad it came to this, but like I said above, not entirely out of the norm for these big bands.

Strange story for sure. The actual truth is probably somewhere in the middle. And as Artimus alludes to, I wouldn't be surprised if money has a prominent role somewhere in all this.