View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 07:48 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
I know it is easy to find silver bars/coins to buy at or around the going rate. How does one sell it to get maximum return? Is it like cards where they have to increase at least 15-20%(AH/eBay fees) just to break even. Is there any sites were people buy and sell at no fees like the BST on here?

I am not interested in doing it but would like to learn how it is done properly.
There are a lot of websites that offer a special "at spot" price to first time customers (like the link I shared yesterday). It's usually only one per customer/address, but you could probably take advantage of it several times and just have it shipped to different friends/family member's addresses.

As far as selling, you have the usual platforms like Facebook, Craigslist, Offer Up, Nextdoor, etc. but, just like with cards (or anything else), you have to be careful about who you meet and where you meet them.

I'm definitely not a flipper and a flipper may be able to offer much better advice, but that's what I hear from the flippers I know.