View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 11:32 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by familytoad View Post
Hey Tim,

Where are you in Washington?

I’m down in the SW corner, only 15 miles or so to Oregon.

It’s a small town but growing tremendously.

We finally got a grocery store this winter.

That makes it much easier to get things, but they have stocking problems.

Not really with the supply chain, just cannot get certain items on the shelves fast enough before they get purchased and the shelves empty until the next day.

I’ll admit to being a hoarder. I have many thousands of baseball and football cards. I also buy 5gallon water bottles for our office style watercooler, and as luck would have it, I had 5 more bottles delivered a week ago. The neighbors probably thought I was going into quarantine, but it was coincidental, really!

The company only delivers here every couple months so I always get extra

This state has been a Hot Zone since this whole thing started. While bars and restaurants are all closed (except takeout ), schools might not open for the rest of the school year, and there are notices everywhere to remain in groups less than 10. But we haven’t actually been mandated to “shelter at home” yet.

I don’t care either way about working from home since my job isn’t in jeopardy, and I could WFH if needed, but I do feel bad for all the suddenly unemployed workers!

The weather is beautiful to start spring here. Just amazing outside, but eerily quiet on the roads.

Be safe everyone!
Brian, I'm in Walla Walla. A man in Dayton travelled and got sick. People just south in in Oregon - Weston and Pendleton - got sick. I heard from a nurse today WW might have their first confirmed case. Both my wife and I have jobs that are safe (I'm a teacher). We have felt surrounded for weeks now and it's been surreal with our wineries we haven't had any cases yet.

Glad you got a grocery store!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo