View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 12:53 PM
Rob

Is anyone having any luck finding something to buy on Ebay with their 5% ebay bucks promotion? I've been trying...Nothing out there.

It kinda sucks that ebay has re-embraced the auction format. Granted you can get some deals because I think a lot of people forget when an auction is ending or are just too impatient to bother to wait in the first place....but I prefer the best offer option.

Complaining aside, the eBay Gods did shine upon me once last week with a Rams pennant I didn't already have. Can't remember the last time that happened. Listed for $39 or best offer no less. Right place right time. It was newly listed, claiming the top spot in my search results. Couldn't believe my eyes. I almost pulled a hamstring repeatedly power pushing the buy it now option with every fiber of my being before the fast finger crowd saw it. If anyone has been on a cruise and witnessed a slot tournament, that's what I envision occurring across America when a new rare pennant is listed on ebay....or one that is mis-priced.

Anyway I have a similar one, with slightly different Ram but only 3/4 size. This one is full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rams New.jpg (75.9 KB, 149 views)