View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 01:25 PM
Mike Navarro

Quote:
Originally Posted by isaac2004 View Post
Just curious, but can you give me an idea of how much you have put into it at this point? I am interested in picking up a partial piece and want to know what I am getting myself into.

Isaac,

Right now, I have approximately $1800.00 into it, but if you have a way of getting Jordan without going through Upper Deck Authenticated, that could be a huge savings as I had to basically pay $1,000 plus shipping just for Jordan.

A word of warning though if you are planning on going through Upper Deck Authenticated- Jordan will NOT sign everything, so you need to have your item pre-approved prior to sending it. I've got a feeling that if your item is not on his standard list (IE, if it's a multi signed, non Upper Deck piece), that you might not be able to get him to do it.

Also, Stockton, Malone, and Ewing are VERY tough to get. Ewing just finished and is doing another Steiner signing in January, but until then, he was dang near impossible, and Stockton just wrapped up a small book tour in which it was possible to get him, but other than that, he doesn't generally sign either. Malone is tough as well as he doesn't do shows either.

If you don't have those 3 on your initial piece already, you are going to have a tough time completing it unless you have connections somewhere.

Mike