View Single Post
Old 08-05-2021, 10:25 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
This.

They made an example of Mastro and his gang, because they were "King of the Hill" at the time (and deserved what they got). But for some reason they continue to turn a blind eye to those who are even more blatantly corrupt (and are currently thriving).

Trimming, altering, shilling and lying should be punishable crimes, regardless of your selling platform or who you are.
Honestly, if I were a federal agent or prosecutor, and I saw how little impact on behavior all the revelations over the last couple of years have had, and how the collecting/investing world just wants more and more of the same, I might question if going after card doctors and their enablers was really the most productive use of my time and resources. Particularly where the rules of evidence would make most of these tougher cases to prove in court than it might appear on a chatboard.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 08-05-2021 at 10:28 AM.