Old 12-02-2020, 11:43 AM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitman View Post
Only thing you need to know:

Al Crisafulli

Love of the Game Auctions

https://loveofthegameauctions.com/

He's a member here and as scrupulous and diligent as they come for handling this sort of liquidation. I'd trust him with my collection if I was dead...OK, that doesn't sound quite right but you get the idea.
I second this. Start with LOTG auctions, but investigate others. Find an auction house that will get the cards graded for you, so then that is out of your hands and you don't need to worry. They can advise you about what cards to sell individually and what cards to sell in lots. You will have to pay the auction fees, but they will be advertised and have a wider audience of attraction, so it's probably worth it since you want to use this money for college.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo