View Single Post
Old 12-20-2020, 08:17 AM
Jay Shumsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buythatcard View Post
In the past week, I had 2 buyers open cases on eBay for not receiving their items. I send out all items within 24 hours of payment. Over the past 17 years of selling, I received an average of 1 complaint every 2 years.

Have to explain to these buyers that USPS is having major delays due to the Covid-19 plus the holiday rush. In addition, the East Coast just went thru a major snowstorm.

I have noticed that for many items that I have shipped out over the past few months, USPS have not scanned in the tracking info. Some times it doesn't show up till it arrives at its destination.

I understand that there are a lot of issues with deliveries during these times and I just wish buyers would be more understanding. Instead of quickly opening cases with eBay, try contacting the seller first. This way we can explain the issues to them.
I have a few cards listed in the B/S/T that I would also like to list on eBay, but with the USPS delays right now, I don't want to sell them there for this exact reason. If they sell and are delayed in being delivered, a buyer can open a case and get a refund, then when the card most likely does get delivered, I would be out the card and the money for it.