View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 08:16 AM
Administrator

Default Calling On T207 Experts for Help!

Posted By: Patrick McHugh

Hi Paul hope you had a great holiday. This theory was reached by me and a fellow t207 collecter who has collected for many years. I have no proof of the distibution but in the last 10 years I have handled about 12 collections ranging in size from 30 to 200 t207 cards including the Carter collection. From where the cards where bought by me i have reached this theory. The carter cards had 19 anon backs and only 1 maybe 2 were anon 25. I belive he collected his entire life in the midwest. Another 190 card collection from new jersey had about 12 anon backs and none were anon 3. I really wish I had kept track of all of this but I did not. In fact I do not know for sure if the cigs were even distributed in the midwest. I do know that in Louisiana Md And Va they were sold if anyone has any other info please post. Again no proof only my thoughts. Also to add for those that may not know all Napoleon backs came out of fact 240 PA . And the brown recruit backs also came out of the same fact. If anyone has either of these 2 backs from different fact I would love to see them .