View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 10:44 AM
Dave

The Red Sox's lost again . But, being in the companies private suite was an amazing experience. The CEO introduced himself right off the bat, as well as did some of the senior directors and some of the other executives from the company. There were about 35 people all together in the suite. We were all in the K1 and K2 suite in the very upper level of the park at 3rd base. With outside seating. The food was amazing. From shrimp, lobster, serlion all kinds of vegetables and snacks and dips. They served beer, wine and sodas. The whole thing was top notch. The email that the company sent early Thursday listed everyone that was invited from the corporate lawyer to some distinguished scientists (I have no idea what that means) from the company. I sat with one of my co-workers who knew less about baseball that I did. It made it that much more fun. The ride on the T wasn't that bad to boot. The green line was a little confusing with the trollies being A-B-C and D lines. And to top off a great week, I won a company wide raffle for two tickets to the Patriots against the Miami Dolphins Dec. 30th. I'm not that lucky that it will be in a suite.

Last edited by DHogan; 09-15-2012 at 10:45 AM.