Thread: The Future
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 03:04 AM
rob.ert int.rieri

In my mind inflation for luxury and relatively scarce goods is not only here it will escalate. There are more than a few that have benefited from this surge in cryptocurrency prices, equity prices, real estate boom, stimulus, etc. More dollars held by a decent sized populus of people chasing limited goods will no doubt cause those goods to rise in value. Which goods, classic autos, collectible art, luxury and second homes, wine, watches and yes even baseball cards. I expect in the near to mid-term even items that in the past have been seen as only a mild excessive spend/treat, let's say something like a lobster dinner will begin to be out of their reach as the growing number of more affluent reach for those items on a more regular basis and pushing up prices. We are already seeing true shortages of those type of things in a resource constrained world. Not only are more individuals reaching for these items they are hoarding them and/or seeking them with much more frequency thereby accelerating their scarcity.

My advice buy T206's in mass quantity.

Last edited by iwantitiwinit; 05-14-2021 at 11:05 AM.