View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybb24 View Post
Sorry Jason but the cards were meant to deceive and they even showed me a photocopy pic of what they said was the front of the album of the colored cards (Minoso) that read "1950".
These cards are absolutely fake and the sellers knew what they were and are doing, they are not commemorative cards from the 70's.
They had to make cards of other players right? They couldn't just make Dihigo cards, people would be suspicious on why they only find and sell Dihigo's.
If there was a way of looking back at all of their past sales of cards, you'll find the majority contain a Dihigo, I find that kinda odd, don't you?

As far as Basilio Rosell, he was a star player in Cuba and is in the Mexican Hall of Fame (Cuban HOF too, 1939) so people do know him and have known about him for a long time.
Here is a postcard I have of him from the 20's in Cuba:
Attachment 451093

Well that 1950 album pretty much settles the debate

I love the real album. There was one on eBay a couple years ago and I really wish I had gone after it. Though it does have some of the strangest art I have seen on a card. The Dandridge is almost like some weird pop art