View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 10:35 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstudeba View Post
You are the one who started with a deliberately misleading post. Yes it is a little over a year, but in terms of the amount of research that had been at the time and the amount of research that has been done since it is a huge amount of time. But that doesn't fit your agenda so you will disregard it.

I don't give a flying flip if you get the vaccine or go to a baseball game or do whatever makes you feel good. This isn't about my views on Covid, it is an objection to your cherry picking scientific examples to meet your needs.
You missed the point of my post, so let me make it a little more clear for you. I'm tired of being told that we need to listen to science...the same science that is constantly changing. I only gave one example of that, but if you would you like others so I don't seem to be cherry picking or come across as misleading then I can certainly provide them.

My entire point was this. People need to stop telling others to listen to science and let people do their own thing...and not criticize them or call them irresponsible for doing so. Just remember, this "science" is from the same brilliant minds () that tell us we should double mask, but are photographed at a baseball game without their mask.