View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 12:14 PM
Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnep31 View Post
Respectfully you are comparing apples to oranges. In your example you would be breaking the law. There is no law stating anyone has to get injected with a vaccine....especially one we are crossing our fingers and hoping works.

I could also potentially spread the common flu or cold in which susceptible individuals could die from. Are you advocating for making it law that anyone who is sick cannot go out into public?
Actually it is apples to apples. You, unfortunately, let vintagetoppsguy sidetrack you. The discussion was about calling a certain behavior irresponsible.

Ask yourself this, if it weren't against the law to drive while drunk, would you? Would you consider that responsible behavior?

Nowhere in my response do I advocate for creating any laws.

I do consider driving while drunk irresponsible.
I do consider going to a packed baseball game during a pandemic without proper safety protocols irresponsible.
I do consider going out in public while active with the flu to be irresponsible.

What's wrong with calling drunk drivers irresponsible?
What's wrong with calling people who go to a packed baseball game during a pandemic irresponsible?
What's wrong with calling people who knowingly go out in public while they have the flu irresponsible?

Who got their panties in a twist and became the PC Police?