View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 08:04 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Ryan Stout- BSTNGUY5

I am leaving the entire message here so folks can see what happened but it was a severe miscommunication and Ryan has done nothing at all wrong..There were several small things that looked poorly but they were all explained and Ryan had nothing to do with them........thanks

It has come to my attention that there is a known scammer on our board (well he was until just now). Ryan Stout, aka BSTNGUY5, is a known scammer and has been banned from our board. I have received 2 private emails in the past 12 hours about him and want to thank those 2 individuals for letting me know. Right now he is/was trying to sell some very high end Old Judges on our BST page. I think his MO is that he steals scans and then gets people to send money...and then sends nothing in return. I alerted Joe G last night, as I saw a post he made, and when I collected more evidence this morning I banned Mr.Stout permanently. We don't allow links to other boards too often but in this case here is the info I used to make my decision. Darn scammers.....why can't they just get a job like the rest of us? I also left a phone message for Mr.Stout so if he would like to discuss this he can call me. best regards

http://forums.collectors.com/message...hreadid=727021

ps...I added a question mark until we get this unraveled...and amended the title with new information received....see below posts

Last edited by Leon; 06-24-2009 at 01:39 PM. Reason: clarification