View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 05:44 PM

Default Fall Sports Auction Ends 11/15/13

Hi Fellow Collectors,

Touchdown Treasures specializes in unique and vintage football memorabilia. Our Fall Sports auction features 300+ lots is now open on our website at www.touchdowntreasuresauction.com . This auction will be closing on Friday, November 15, 2013 at 10pm EST with the 30 minute rule.

To keep things easy, you can bid online or via the phone at 203-532-9214.

Our unique selection will include: New York Yankees World Series player ring , replica Vince Lombardi trophy, game used equipment, autographs, statues, early programs, tickets, HOF items, pennants, plaques, posters, glasses, plates, and a plethora of oddball & unique card issues going back to the turn of the century. We'd like to think of ourselves as one stop shopping for serious football collectors.

We strongly encourage bidding prior to the closing date, as life can get in the way and we wouldn't want you to miss out on anything. We heard all the excuses: the power went out, I fell asleep, I got caught up in a movie, a friend called, I had computer problems, I wasn't feeling well, my flight was delayed, I forgot , something came up, etc... Don't let this happen to you on the items you really want!

We hope you have a great user experience. If you have any questions about the auction or on any of the items, please don't hesitate to call us.

Best of luck! Mike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PG-11.jpg (74.0 KB, 162 views)
File Type: jpg 323.jpg (72.8 KB, 163 views)
File Type: jpg 379.jpg (19.6 KB, 161 views)
File Type: jpg 67.jpg (72.6 KB, 161 views)
File Type: jpg 1906.jpg (33.5 KB, 160 views)