Thread: Babe Ruth?
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 10:39 PM
Joe M.

I don't really collect autographs, although I have a few that were signed at shows. So, I know they are authenticate. But these autograph fights are kinda crazy. It seems we have at least 4-5 experts on the board and they pretty much disagree on most autographs. I don't really know the complete name, but THETRUTHISOUTHERE or whatever the name is seems to be the expert of all experts according to his posts. So, he should be very wealthy authenticating autographs throughout the hobby. So, is he the guy to get for authentIcating my autographs? i am not being a smart ass, just want to know. I do have a couple of autographs that I thought about sending to PSA, but decided not to. A large print signed by Ali and Spinks in the 1980's. And a baseball signed by Tiger Woods in 1996. Both signed in person. But I was worried that they would come back not real. Then What? I did sell some autographs to someone on the board and I was satisfied with the results. He is one of the 4-5 experts on the board. The autographs were items I bought in the 1980's of early 1930's ballplayers. .

Joe

Joe

Collecting Detroit 19th Century N172, N173, N175.
N172 Detroit. Getzein, McGlone, Rooks, Wheelock, Gillligan, Kid Baldwin Error, Lady Baldwin, Conway, Deacon White

Positive transactions with Joe G, Jay Miller, CTANK80, BIGFISH, MGHPRO, k. DIXON, LEON, INSIDETHEWRAPPER, GOCUBSGO32, Steve Suckow, RAINIER2004, Ben Yourg, GNAZ01, yanksrnice09, cmiz5290, Kris Sweckard (Kris19),Angyal, Chuck Tapia,Belfast1933,bcbgcbrcb,fusorcruiser, tsp06, cobbcobb13

Last edited by jcmtiger; 04-27-2013 at 10:45 PM.