View Single Post
Old 02-26-2022, 07:18 PM
Er1c Sh@rp.

Default Selling Everything

Due to some unforeseen and lengthy travel requirements card collecting has become low on my list of priorities. I am wise to fit this sale in quickly. So, I would preferably move large lots. Here is a rundown and you can reach out if interested for scans or pics and we can work together on price. My wife will assist in scanning and emailing and ensuring payments and shipping are accomplished. Here's a rundown and you can email me if interested:

19th Century - complete N184 and N162 boxers with some dupes. N310 partial set. Allen and Ginter cards and complete album set of boxers. A few N172's.and cabinets.

20th Century American - complete T218 set(boxers)and pretty far along on the master set. 70%ish and quite a few Tolstoi's as well as Jeanette error. There are dupes as well. All in a single binder. Not wanting to break up. Just don't have time to do so.

Numerous T219, T220, T225, T226, PET, E & W cards and a wide variety of others. Most likely something from all sets except the E125's.

Foreign boxing- Many many hundreds of 19th century to 1950's from all over the world.

Oddball items too as well as post cards and photos.

I collect raw and bust everything out. I likely have flips for many. 95% of collection are in binders and primarily prewar.
I also have tons of baseball and football cards and sets dating from 19th century to 1950's.

I will provide pricing on lots of commons as an avg price per card x total. HOFers and singles of more obscure cards will be negotiable, but I will present a price to start with. All payments will be FF via paypal, or transfer. Please email requests to esharpwork@gmail.com