View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 07:13 AM
β∪τ∁ℏ †∪RΩεΓ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhotchkiss View Post
Ok, since this thread wont die: Me, personally, I am done wearing a mask. I am vaxed and boosted and I (and my wife and kids) have probably taken our last shots. If rules again require masking, I will follow the rules (and then I will vote against those who put them in place). 2+ years later, having had (and survived) Covid twice, having seen everyone in my immediate and extended family (including my real banged up mom) get and survive Covid, and seeing that mass deaths are no longer happening, I am over Covid and ready to live my life. Also, I do not believe in a race to the bottom and do not feel that 98+% of the population should live/act/do for the 2% minority, who is very capable of taking their own precautions and doing (or not doing) what makes them feel safe/comfortable.

I did not do the the National this year. It had nothing to do with Covid. Had I gone, I would not have worn a mask.

Forward!

I cannot add anymore to this sentiment than has already been said. Concur completely. Wanna wear a mask do it, don't wanna wear a mask don't, simple as that.

Count me as one of the not gonna wear one. If one does not like that, it is their problem and not mine.

Cheers,

Butch

Completed: 1969 - 2000 Topps Baseball Sets and Traded Sets.

Senators and Frank Howard fan.

I collect Topps baseball variations -- I can quit anytime I want to.....I DON'T WANT TO.