View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 06:43 PM
Ian H@ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorditadogg View Post
57T Kaline looks great. I don't think the 71T is a 5 because of the borders. If the Brooks got knocked all the way down to 2 because of the back stains that's brutal.
I hadn't considered other issues on the 71T Kaline, so I got it out and took a much closer look. I don't see any other issues other than the borders, BUT upon closer inspection the top left and bottom left corners do show heavier touches than the scan would indicate. Based on that, a 5 seems tough, but that's where PSA is currently.

Re: 58 Brooks - I'm not sure on the technical rules of wax on the reverse of cards. But the top right and bottom right corners are dinged pretty well. Given that, it's a 5 at best. Without the wax, it's one of the best looking 5's. As is, it's one of the best looking 2's.
Sold to: Sean1125, sayitaintso, IgnatiusJReilly, hockeyhockey, mocean, wondo, Casey2296, Belfast1933, Yoda, Peter_Spaeth, hxcmilkshake, kaddyshack, OhioCardCollector, Gorditadogg, Jay Wolt, ClementeFanOh, JollyElm, EddieZ, 4reals, uyu906