View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 09:36 PM
And.rew Whi.te

Thank you everyone for your input.

It sounds like the majority who answered have suggested the 1965 set and to be honest, I had considered this one at one time but decided against it. I never was a real huge fan of the look of the 65's and really thought the early 60's would be better as I love the look of the 61 and 62 set but could never afford attempting those. The 1960 set was a real thought but I felt it didn't capture the heart of 1960's baseball which made me take a look at the 64's. There was a time I loved the 64's but now, after looking a number of the cards over I now find them rather bland. After re-looking at 65's I think I am going to take all of your suggestion and go with that one. It has the guys in their prime from the '56 set and a great crop of rookies which makes it ideal for what I am trying to do and the overall design of the set is more appealing that the '64's. So 1965 Topps it is!!!

I am curious what everyone's own personal thoughts on this idea I have about picking specific sets that span the time frames I mentioned (Or other times frames). What sets would you personally assemble?