View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 10:08 PM
J Stone

Default MooseDog's FREE STUFF Thread

Time to do a serious cleanup of my stuff, (this time for sure!) and I'm finding bunch of stuff that probably not worth a lot of money, but might be worth something to somebody. Anyway, the price is right...FREE! That's right, I will pay YOU to take this stuff off my hands. First reply either here or by PM get the item, you can request multiple items, but I reserve the right to spread the wealth (LOL) around. Don't be shy, I want this stuff gone.

I'm very happy to find these items new homes. Heck, I don't even care if you think you can resell them - if you can, more power to ya! However some do feel a little weird accepting my free offer, at least they have expressed so in the past, so if that is the case you can:

1) Do a random act of kindness (buy a coffee for the person behind you at Starbucks (or whatever, I'm a Peet's guy myself), or pay a toll, etc.
2) Send me something in return relating to the Oakland A's/Athletics.
3) Kick me back some postage.

Again, I say this is NOT a requirement.

I've also posted this on the CU board. I'm going to post more stuff, some better, some worse but here are a few to start. I'll edit this first post with new items from time to time.

- BOBBY BRAGAN autographed 5x7 photo (long-time Texas League president; player/coach/mgr 1940-1966)
- DICK WILLIAMS autographed California Angels postcard on back ** TAKEN **
- VICTOR KOZLOV autographed Pacific Bell Promo
- 1991 Upper Deck NOLAN RYAN Heroes Compete regular set w/header card (remember when those sold for big bucks?) more than 1 available
- ALBERT PUJOLS 8-page small pamphlet religious content (not autographed)
- 1967 Topps 5th Series checklist with almost every box marked
- 1992 Pittsburgh Pirates pocket schedule
- NASCAR DAMON LUSK 2003 Press Pass Trackside License to Drive LD25
- ALISON KRAUSS AND UNION STATION 2005 Concert ticket stub Berkeley CA
- ROBERTO CLEMENTE Themed Topps Commemorative Admission Ticket to Baseball HOF circa 1998 w/envelope. More than 1 available.
- 1981 Divisional Championship Series "Phantom" Tickets (never played) Minnesota Twins ** TAKEN **
- ERIC FEHR 2011-12 UD Series One Winter Classic oversize card WC14 (still in plastic holder it came it, I think out of a Target/K-Mart box)
- 4x6 Notebook page signed by RON CEY, DOUG RAU and MIKE SADEK ** TAKEN **
- CARNEY LANSFORD autographed 1984 Mother's Cookies card on reverse ** TAKEN **
Attached Images
File Type: jpg free6.jpg (72.3 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg free7.jpg (72.9 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg free5.jpg (68.5 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg free4.jpg (15.8 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg free3.jpg (7.3 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg free1.jpg (11.8 KB, 111 views)

Last edited by MooseDog; 07-29-2015 at 09:49 PM.