View Single Post
Old 07-28-2021, 09:48 AM
Bill K@sel

Taking a slight tangent here, which seems to be a common occurrence in this thread so please bear with me

I want to primarily have my cards in SGC holders for consistency and I simply like the looks better. I am less concerned about the premium a PSA case carries with it since most of my cards are lower grade anyway.

Anywho...to the question. Do you suggest I send my cards that are in non-SGC holders as is and cross-over, or break them out and send them over "raw" and take a bit of a risk?

I just don't want to get into the game of having a PSA or other sent back to me again and then breaking out and resubmitting

I'm less concerned with my PSA holdered cards, but more thinking of my GAI/BVG cards. I know a 1 or a 2 when I see it so it's not so much looking to try and get a upgrade from a different service and just have a consistent look to all of them. I like the protection the holders provide and they just show better.

Thanks for any insight. It's been at least 15 years since I've sent cards in to TPG services so I know a lot has changed.

Regards,

Bill