View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 09:46 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by rats60 View Post
Kershaw is the worst post season pitcher ever. I saw a stat were he had the highest ERA ever for a certain minimum innings (50, 75 or 100 I don't remember). It was shocking that they brought him in the game last night given his poor performances through the years. How many series has he lost for the Dodgers?
All of them. Especially the ones he has been in the last 7 years straight.

I was at the game last night and it was hard to watch...and if I ever hear that stupid song again (WE ARE YOUNG) when he pitches I am going to puke

https://youtu.be/KXJNoC6CuYE?t=55 . I was hoping Koufax would pitch. but it was yum kipper and we were stuck with this STIFF. See you next year when 25 of 30 of your starts are against the padres, rockies, giants, diamondbacks, pirates, marlins...the real little league of baseball.

AND I will not buy another dodger related item until they fire Friedman and Roberts. I would also like to kick Joe Kelly in the nuts. Why in the hell do they try to get 2 innings out of him when he is a KNOWN csucker after 1. Lead off walk and he still leaves him in? F'ing preposterous.

WE ARE YOUNG my ass.