View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
All of them. Especially the ones he has been in the last 7 years straight.

I was at the game last night and it was hard to watch...and if I ever hear that stupid song again (WE ARE YOUNG) when he pitches I am going to puke

https://youtu.be/KXJNoC6CuYE?t=55 . I was hoping Koufax would pitch. but it was yum kipper and we were stuck with this STIFF. See you next year when 25 of 30 of your starts are against the padres, rockies, giants, diamondbacks, pirates, marlins...the real little league of baseball.

AND I will not buy another dodger related item until they fire Friedman and Roberts. I would also like to kick Joe Kelly in the nuts. Why in the hell do they try to get 2 innings out of him when he is a KNOWN csucker after 1. Lead off walk and he still leaves him in? F'ing preposterous.

WE ARE YOUNG my ass.
I guess every pitcher can't have a .95 ERA in the post season and pitch shutouts in game 5 and 7 when you need it. Kershaw is the Anti-Koufax.

Edit I don't think you can blame him for 2015. Even though he lost game 1, he pitched well in winning game 4 against the Mets to keep the Dodgers alive, only to have them lose the deciding game 5. I think you are right though for the other 6 years. 6 of 7 postseason losses are directly on his shoulders. When the Dodgers needed him to step up, he choked.

Last edited by rats60; 10-10-2019 at 10:47 AM.