View Single Post
Old 08-14-2016, 05:17 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmac32 View Post
I could basically care less about what a card I send in gets for a grade. In my case, it is about preserving and protecting the cards. I like to handle and look at my cards and personally I like the presentation of SGC slabs. If a card gets a good grade, that is fantastic but I also have some real beaters in slabs. Graders will always be around so there will always be a future for them especially with prewar cards
Me too.

I have never sent a card in for grading, but of the cards that I have purchased, PSA, SGC and BVG copies, I like the SGC slabs best.

I like the fact BVG's (Beckett) slabs are the toughest to crack open and the fact that if you do purchase one already graded by them, you stand the best chance that what you are purchasing is in fact that card and not something that might have been added after.

I know PSA is the most popular but they are also the most easiest slab to crack into in order to place counterfeits/fakes in. That concerns me, that the most popular grading company has the easiest slabs to crack open.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 52 TP's.jpg (73.0 KB, 466 views)