Thread: Mantle Auction
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 09:21 PM
Ch@d

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmee View Post
Welcome to the board; I didn't get a negative impression from your post, but there are scammers that will post on message boards to get better at making counterfeits. That's what some of the other regulars were worried about.

Please continue to ask questions, and do research. The search engine on this message board sucks, so most people will go to google and search "site:net54baseball.com" and then type in what they're looking for.

Looks like the auctionhouse is in Davie, FL. I live in Florida and if they're selling counterfeits as real, I can have the FDLE look into it. I did that a year ago with one of the trimmers that lived here; they forwarded their information to the FBI, but at least they were willing to listen. It's possible there are local members on this board (I know one who lives in the Boca Raton area) who may be able to go and take a look at the cards in person.
I mapped the address, was curious as I'm a PBC native. While they list their address as Suite 317, it is actually Apt. 317! So probably not a good idea for someone to head over there. You can't make this stuff up
successful deals with hcv123, rholmes, robw1959, Yankees1964, theuclakid, Brian Van Horn, h2oya311, thecapeleague, Gkoz316, chesbro41, edjs, wazoo, becollie, t206kid, vintageismygame, Neal, bradmar48, iconsportscards, wrapperguy, agrebene, T3fan, T3s, ccre, Leon, wolf441, cammb, tonyo, markf31,gonzo,scmavl & others

currently working on:
E101 (33/50)
T3 set (104/104), complete!
T205 set (108/221)
'33 Goudey
collecting W600s, Walter Johnson