View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 08:01 AM
Jim

Thanks for the info. A full Clemente is on my "want list" but I feel fortunate to have the strips. Pure speculation on my part but, the 3 card panels were folded to the size of one sticker (like an Hassan tripple folder) at some point in its life - probably to fit into a pack as some sort of insert bonus? The team panels are the same way. fold lines are not visible on Clemente full sheets that I've seen. I doubt anyone would cut down a sheet then fold it up. Possibly the full sheet was some sort of mail in program? I've never seen the team panels or Clemente panels cut down to singles so I'm assuming strips of 3 are as small as were produced? Team strips are usually cut vertically while Clemente cut horizontally. Fun set since it was printed in Spain and distributed in Puerto Rico making it a bit scarce in the states I guess. I'd welcome any reference info anyone may have on this particular set - I've just been stumbling around picking up what I can here and there. Would love to talk to the person who brought in hundreds of sets to PA

Last edited by cornhusker; 09-04-2020 at 08:21 AM.